Push your students’ progress to the next level with targeted learning that you can track
This new series of online digital resources for Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 English provides a range of sharply focused intervention tasks for Levels 2–7 and offers comprehensive support for reading, writing, speaking and listening. These tasks provide evidence of attainment and link to an online tracking system that will report and record performance in individual tasks.
• Conveniently works with any assessment system
• Everything stored securely online in one place to make it as easy as possible to use
• Available as four levelled titles and as value bundles
With Upgrade English Dynamic Learning, you can:
• Create a bespoke intervention programme for individuals or groups of students in every skill and subskill, allowing you to tailor your teaching to your students’ needs
• Set and track targets for every student so you can monitor their progress and plan further support
• Use the detailed planning resources provided to teach tightly focused catch-up sessions
• Provide work for students to complete independently either in class or at home
• Create customisable reports so you can produce clear evidence of your students’ progress
With Upgrade English Dynamic Learning
you can create an intervention programme for individual or groups of students and track and report on their progress.
What teachers are saying about Upgrade English:
Try these sample activities from Upgrade English:
“The most useful part of Upgrade English is the bank of student tasks and teacher sessions to download and print”
- Lucie Gray, Mayfield School, Portsmouth
"The tasks and sessions are all prepared for you, it is a good time saving set of resources."
- Lucie Gray, Mayfield School
"I have found this a very good resource; it is quick and easy to see the progress and attainment of individual students. I think it will be good to use as part of APP for students."
- Hayley Stubbs, Merrill College
"It's a useful tool to look at specific problems and it builds a bigger picture."
- Paul Ferris, Grange Technology College, Bradford
"I love the fact that you can adapt the resources depending on your students’ needs. [...] I would definitely recommend this resources, I like the simplicity of it. It is great when working fundamentals and basic skills that students haven’t grasped."
- Jill Carter, Pent Valley School
"After using Upgrade English I have seen a definite improvement in my students’ skills, it enabled me to target different skills with different students in one session, concentrating on individual students’ needs."
- Mike O’Neill, Pen Y Dre, Merthyr
For Level 2-3:
For Level 3-4:
For Level 4-5:
For Level 5-6-7:
How to use Upgrade English Dynamic Learning
- download your User Manual here